Students will be examining and administering a variety of psychological tests in groups.
Students will learn about reviews, purchasing options, test policies, test administration and credentialing, scoring and reporting.
Learning Outcomes for the Class
Students will be able to:
- · state Library’s policies regarding usage and check-outs from the test collection.
- · identify most useful and popular reference sources for finding test information.
- · explain the differences between published and non-published tests.
- · articulate the responsibilities of test users.
- · show how to both find reviews of tests and where to purchase them.