What is the ERC?
The ERC (Education Resource Center), located on the upper floor of the Levin Library, is an important component of the Curry College Education Program.
The Center provides resources and services to education students to facilitate, support, and enhance their teaching practice.
The collection is available to alumni, college faculty and staff, and education students.
The ERC is the place where great lessons begin!
Search our catalog here:
Resources & Services
- Children's literature, big books, K-8 textbooks, children's periodicals, professional periodicals, curriculum guides, MTEL prep books
- Educational Kits & instructional manipulatives
- DVDs, audiotapes, & CDs
- Art/project supplies, small laminator, diecut letter machine
- Three networked computers with software
- Multipage scanner & color printer available
- Brainstorm with staff
- Develop or enhance a lesson
- Research a topic
- Preview materials
- Develop an instructional unit
- Explore teaching strategies
- Create visual displays and presentations