NOODLETOOLS and REFWORKS have certain things in common. BOTH resources:
· Require that you create a personal account
· Create citations in basic citation formats: APA, MLA, Chicago/Turabian
· Provide tools to help your organize your resources
How are they different?
· NOODLETOOLS citation information must be entered manually. The software asks you enter specific information, and then formats that information into citations.
· REFWORKS can import citation information directly from many databases. You may also enter citation information manually. RefWorks has complex tools for sharing resources among multiple users, and for creating citations in a broader range of styles.
Please choose the NOODLETOOLS or REFWORKS tab for access information.
If you have questions please contact the Levin Library Reference Desk, at 617-333-2167.