The ERC (Education Resource Center), located on the upper floor of the Levin Library, is an important component of the Curry College Education Program. Its primary mission is to provide a learning space, curriculum resources, and related services for the preparation and professional development of educators through collaboration with the Education Department.
- Select and collect quality preschool to grade 6 curriculum materials and information resources reflecting multiple perspectives .
- Collaborate with education faculty for collection development and course integration.
- Promote materials and new resources to pre-service teachers and education faculty.
- Support pre-service teachers in the planning process.
- Partner with area school districts and educational content providers.
- Maintain high level of resource management through on-going evaluation and assessment.